Minimalistic At Best...

Being the adventures of a young man whose principal interests are creativity, ultra-violence and Mario

7.01.2004

"Falling down would be welcome."

So I need to work on my sleep schedule. It's pretty fucked up. I'm usually going to bed around 5 and 6am. Today, I woke up at 4pm...that's not good. I missed IMs from Mike and Roxanne. And I probably could've used a conversation with both of them. Other than that, today was a waste. Waking up that late in the day ruins a lot. I didn't get some of the things done that I wanted to...but I did do my laundry, which was important. I also got a lot of Spider-Man 2 in...which is a simply amazing and impressive game.

Tonight I had a really good time with Jason playing Xbox. First we played Spider-Man 2 for a couple of hours, and then we had a great time playing the ridiculously buggy Driv3r...it was a blast. Tonight was a perfect example on why living together will prove fun.

I tried emailing Roxanne, but it bounced back. I hope I can find a way for her to read that letter sooner or later. I'm looking forward to seeing Mike (and her...a little) this weekend, too. Sunday and Monday off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home