Minimalistic At Best...

Being the adventures of a young man whose principal interests are creativity, ultra-violence and Mario

7.07.2004

"Except when I care"

So the last couple of days have been good and bad. I've been hanging out with Mike a lot, and that's a lot of fun. He's become one of the best friends I have. I'm gonna miss him when I move. Anyway, we've been doing random things like going to stores, talking about music, playing video games, etc. Never a dull moment, really. It's all been fun.

Everything seems to be going okay for once, let's not fuck it up, okay?

So me and Roxanne are doing great. I've been calling her every other night or so and we've just been talking. Its good to have her back as a friend, I can't express that enough. She's a big part of my life, and, well, she's just great. I love her lots.

Two nights ago I noticed a massive defect with my 23-inch LCD screen, and I nearly cried. I had just (the day previous) discussed with my dad how it was all I had, as far as possessions go, that meant the world to me. And there it was, fucked up. I had a panic attack. But luckily I composed myself, and resolved the situation. I went to the Apple store with Mike and my Dad today to send it out for repairs. There's a big hunk of SOMETHING lodged in one of the layers of the LCD, so its probably irreparable. Replacements get no complaints from me. So for about a week, my desk looks very funny with this small monitor in it's bigger siblings place. I can deal.

So other than that, I'm actually doing good! It feels great to not have any bad thoughts plaguing my mind. It feels great...I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow, and I'm probably either going to dye it black or red. I can't decide. I'll have to ask Mike again just to be sure.

And that's about it.

1 Comments:

  • At July 8, 2004 at 12:47 AM, Blogger Mikey said…

    definitely black dude...just dont do your eyebrows and beard thing. cause Roxy did hers red and im doing my tips sometime in the next few weeks and three people with red hair just isnt cool, lol. cya sucka!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home